The resources below are links to helpful information. If you need additional assistance or have questions, please contact NS Health Services at 800-552-2306.
Medical Condition, Medication and Return to Work Information:
- Medical Condition and Medication Guidance
- Medication Guidance By Category
- Return to Work at Your Fingertips
- NSHS Attending Physician’s Return to Work Report
- Health Services FAX cover sheet
- Health Questionnaire for employee returning to work from non-medical absence of six months or longer
Educational Medical Resources:
- What’s on the Label?
- Tips for Talking with a Pharmacist
- Be an Active Member of Your Health Care Team
- Think it
Through:A Guide to Managing the Benefits and Risks of Medicines
- Over-the-Counter Medication: What’s Right for You?
- Drug Interactions: What You Should Know
- Driving When You Are Taking Medications
- Opioid Painkillers: What you need to know before you start taking them