To ensure Norfolk Southern maintains high standards of safety and service across our network, we will perform track work near Toledo, OH on Sunday, July 2nd. As a result of this work, the following Intermodal trains may incur transit and availability delays of up to 4 hours:
- 29G-30 (Norfolk to Detroit)
- 21A-01 (Harrisburg to St. Louis)
- 21T-01 (Harrisburg to Kansas City)
- 21Z-01 (Rutherford to Chicago 63rd)
- 23R-01 (Rutherford to Chicago 63rd)
- 20E-02 (Chicago 63rd to Croxton)
- 20N-02 (Chicago to Detroit)
- 24M-02 (Chicago 63rd to Baltimore)
- 205-02 (Buffalo to Chicago 47th)
- 206-02 (Chicago 47th to Buffalo)
As a reminder, Norfolk Southern Intermodal provides 24/7 automated information services for shipment tracing, billing verification, and storage charges (including the Last Free Day) through our Touch-Trace voice response system at 1-800-497-2919. Customers and dray carriers can also utilize accessNS for information concerning their shipments.
Please contact Intermodal Customer Service at 800-497-2919 for any additional information.