Dear NS Customer, Rail Business Partner and NS Tariff Subscriber:
Effective May 1, 2015, Norfolk Southern Railway Company (NS) will be making changes to the following tariff:
- Bulk Transfer tariff NS 9328-K
Below is a brief description of the change to the tariff.
Bulk Transfer tariff NS 9328-L applies
- The definition of a TBT customer and certain other terms;
- Proper rail-car billing to/from a TBT;
- Current listing of licensee and contractor facilities;
- Additions to assessorial charges;
- Updated motor carrier access provisions;
- Changing demurrage application on railway equipment to Track Occupancy Charge (“TOC”); and
- Addressing extension of credit by NS to TBT customers for certain TBT-related charges.
The revisions to this tariff are available for view on the NS website at: