Skip to main content

Property Leases FAQs

Browse Property Leases FAQs

How do I know if the property I’m interested in belongs to NS?

Go to the nearest railroad crossing, and look for the identification tag or marker that indicates which railroad owns the track.

I want to begin construction on track on railroad property. Who should I contact?

Contact the Industrial Development Department for track construction.

How do I obtain information on land I currently lease from NS?

Contact the appropriate property manager for your area.

How do I obtain a lease for a signboard?

Viacom handles the NS signboard lease program.

How do I obtain a license for a wire line or pipeline?

Contact AECOM for wire line and pipeline application instructions.