Skip to main content

Lease Modifications or Terminations

How to modify or terminate your lease

Browse Lease Modifications or Terminations

Norfolk Southern tenants might sublease property, reassign leases, and terminate leases through an application process.

How to sublease or assign a lease

NS tenants must obtain approval to sublease all or part of leased property. Also, NS tenants looking to sell a business or change ownership of a business must request approval. If you are changing business ownership, provide proof of change of ownership along with your sublease/assignment application.

Sublease Assignment application:

Download PDF 383 KB

Lease termination requests

To terminate your lease with NS, make a written request to:

Norfolk Southern Corporation - Real Estate Department
Attn: Termination Requests
650 W Peachtree Street N.W - Box 22
Atlanta GA 30308